We have observed that from time to time, fake job postings are listed online and non-existing job offers are sent via email to illegally collect personal information and/or money from unsuspecting job seekers. Please note that jobsempire.com does not approve of, or represent any employer or recruiter sending such fraudulent communication, which in fact are a violation of our Terms and Conditions.
JobsEmpire is committed to providing the safest possible environment for you to search and apply to jobs and manage your career
It has come to our notice that sometimes few unscrupulous elements approach candidates claiming to be our associates or partners and charge fees in lieu of job offers.
Please note jobsempire does not authorize any agency/partner to collect fees against job offers.
In order to avoid such elements and you do not fall for their tricks, we urge you to make a note of the following:
jobsempire recommends jobseekers to be alert & verify the legitimacy of such offers
Be cautious of any job appointment confirmation without any interview with the prospective employer
Verify the URL or web link before sharing any personal /bank account /credit card/ or any other sensitive information
HOW SCAMERS TRICK
- If the company or an individual provides an offer letter without an interview.
- Company or individual seeking upfront fees through bank in individual name or through wire transfer.
- The email address used is from free email address and not from company domain. User is advised to search for contact information on search engines to know if the individuals involved in job scams earlier.
- If the job requires upfront payment for a job offer/processing of your application/processing of visa/immigration fees etc.
- If the company seeks your personal information/ bank related information (like credit card details/bank account details)
- Job with a lucrative salary requiring minimum experience
- Job is the “Best fit for all”
- Job is across multiple locations
- Poorly written job description
- Confirmed/immediate job offer without interview
- Jobs involving reputed company names with public email domains
- Little to no web presence
WAYS TO AVOID JOBS SCAM
- Do not share personal information
- Do not share credit/debit card details, CVV number, OTP
- Do not disburse any payment
- Conduct thorough research of the company
- Check online reviews
Please do not Pay any money or provide personal / financial information, (Credit/ debit card number, CVV number, OTP, etc.) to anyone. Fraudsters may ask you to pay in the pretext of registration fee, Refundable Fee, Document Processing fee or any other excuse. Before your respond to any email / call, we suggest you to do a discreet enquiry and be sure to verify the authenticity of the person with whom you are interacting
If you see a questionable Job Posting or any potential misuse of the Jobsempire site or its brand, please report the suspected fraud to JobEmpire - email@example.com or Click here www.jobsempire.com/feedback.